Skip to main content

Resources and Referral Links

These are referral links to products I love.

Small Business Software

Smarter Que  

Referral Gift: One free month

Purpose: Social Media Scheduler

Why I love it: Does it all, and more. Recycles content. Easy to see visually across multiple channels and multiple types of posts in each channel. 

Scribe How 

Purpose:  Document in real time steps to complete a project        

Why I love it: Makes delegating complex step-by-step processes simple to document and update as needed 

Airtable 

Organize all the things

Apps and Fun Stuff

Scribd

Referral Gift: 30 days free, if you sign up you get another 30 days

Purpose: books, audiobooks, magazines.

Why I love it: SO MANY BOOKS. Sheet music. Magazines. Audiobooks. E-books. They also partner with some other apps so your subscription includes other perks as well 

Smart Hack: Email support and pay up front. It's under $100 for the year. 

Fiscal and Banking

Sofi

Purpose: Online bank

Why I love it: Vaults (virtual envelopes), auto-distribute direct deposits into vaults based on your savings goals, investment accounts, loans, etc...all in ONE APP, and no humans to deal with or going to the local bank

YNAB (You Need a Budget)

Referral Gift: Free month

Purpose: Digital based 'envelope' system focused on long-term planning of how to save, spend, and allocate future fiscal goals 

Why I love it: Plan how you spend your money not track how you spent it. Better financial choices when you plan first. The 4 rules are Gold.

Gusto 

All-in-one payroll company for small business owners. Affordable and easy to use. This tech driven millennial likes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE truth, MY truth, and BELIEF

When you look at this picture, what do you see? Let me start out with how awesome this picture is. I'm standing on a roof, with this amazing sky, in my wedding dress, with the love of my life on the day I felt most beautiful.  Ever.  My hair was done professionally, my makeup was done professionally. I spent 4 years losing weight to be a healthy and active body.  My hometown is below us, where I am building a dream career.  My husband thinks my part of the picture looks kind of like a beach, with the surf receding off to the right...especially when the photo is in black in white. I'm holding handmade paper flowers, where some pages are pages from a book. Guys.  I CLIMBED ON A ROOF IN MY WEDDING DRESS.  WILLINGLY. I'm standing in the snow, and I can still feel the cold of the snow on my shoes. I remember the moment thinking of how sure I was in choosing a partner, that I was excited to be married and to build our partnership...and li...

Taking a Break, Comparison

Crossfit was supposed to be by safe space where I go to build myself back up from life's challenges.  Crossfit was supposed to be the place I go to unleash my competitive nature...to give that drive somewhere to live.  Crossfit was supposed to be that thing that gave me the mental challenge I needed to push myself in a safe space. Crossfit was supposed to be the place where I went to try and catch the guys.  Crossfit was supposed to be my HAPPY place...the place that I couldn't wait to get to. Crossfit was supposed to be the place I feel at home. But inconsistency in attending due to outside life crazzzyness (and I mean crazyness) turned that safe, happy spot into a spot of dread. How far under my own PR would I be today? I would try to scale and then I'd still walk out of there with self-defeating talk.  My binge eating yo-yoed like crazy.  I'd go and be so exhausted from adrenal fatigue I couldn't get my brain to work.  I thought about dropping my mem...